[mythtv-users] NVidia Settings not Being Retained?

Scott and Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Mon Jan 16 17:48:10 UTC 2012

I have a 430GT running NVidia drivers 280.13 (anything above that causes too many Myth issues) on Mythbuntu 10.04.  When I set the colorspace to YCrCb444 with NVidia settings (not opened as root), the settings only seem partially retained across reboots.  By partially, when I reboot, the machine will run RGB Full (I can tell because my TV won't overscan RGB signals but will YCrCB444 signals), however as soon as I open nvidia-settings to revert it back, it then kicks to YCrCb444 which is still selected in the nvidia-control panel (I can tell because my screen goes blank for a second, and my overscan settings change).
Anyone have any suggestions to get this to remain across reboots from the start without having to do a "dummy" nvidia-settings open?  Something in xorg.conf perhaps?
Thanks,Scott