[mythtv-users] LiveTv changed to static

Don Brett dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Sun Jan 15 23:54:41 UTC 2012

I moved my daughters MythTv setup to her new apartment in  a different
part of Pittsburgh; from one Comcast listing to a different Comcast
listing.  Her TV works fine (analog signal from the cable box), but now
the PVR-150 board only picks up static (it worked fine before the move).

We selected the new listing from Schedules Direct and ran
"mythfilldatabase --do-channel-updates".  Is there some other listing
update to do, or should I be looking for damage at the capture board?