[mythtv-users] HDHR or Hauppauge HVR-2250 for next tuner card?

John Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Sat Jan 14 15:12:20 UTC 2012

>  Why not get a HDHomeRun Prime or Ceton card?  Comcast has to be able
>  to provide you with a CableCard.

I would get a HDHomeRun Prime but Time Warner does not have any non clear QAM channels that allow mythtv to record and I do not see a reason to pay $120 more for something I really can not use.
If you know of any reason that I should think that Time Warner will start to allow recordings on not clear QAM channels with a cable card then I would purchase and HDHomeRun Prime.