[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 11.10: Ctrl-esc no longer brings up desktop menu over myth-frontend

Marc Sherman msherman at projectile.ca
Sat Jan 14 14:15:44 UTC 2012

On 1/13/2012 11:53 AM, Richard Morton wrote:
> I always use alt +f2

Thanks, that's working. It brings up the Run... dialog and also the app
menu at the same time. I have to cancel the run menu when I'm done, but
that's fine.

> However something to check is in the keyboard shortcuts is that application
> menu is mapped to ctrl + esc.

Hrm, it is showing there, but doesn't work even when I try it directly
in the desktop. So I guess this is an xfce problem, nothing to do with
mythtv.

Strangely, from the xfce desktop, hitting the Menu key does the job, but
that key doesn't work when myth-frontend is in the foreground.

- Marc