[mythtv-users] Showing Episode number in Theme?

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:27:55 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Jan Johansson <j2 at mupp.net> wrote:

>   *>*** **
>
> >Because your copy is out of date.  You need to update your copy.
>  Getting the version in the current theme downloader should do the trick.*
> ***
>
> ** **
>
> That solved pretty much all my issues.****
>
> Now, is there anything in mythfrontend that could have informed me the
> theme was out of date? Not really an obvious thing to check J****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks heaps all and one for your help!****

The backend queries the theme download site once per 24 hours to determine
if downloaded themes have been updated, and prompts the user on FE startup
if there's a newer version available-- it appears you might have hit some
case where that doesn't occur (I know it can be turned off explicitly, but
pretty sure it's on by default).

Robert