[mythtv-users] Updated ceton patch for 0.24

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Tue Jan 10 00:48:20 UTC 2012

> Check that.  I just had an infamous 376-byte recording with the ver007
> patch.  This is all disconcerting since I've had virtually no problems
> with the Ceton since getting the inittial kinks worked out.

Assuming everything else is configured right, my best guess would be a
channel tuning issue. Are you sure this channel is available in
copy-free format, and that your cable provider didn't start
restricting it? Even if it is copy free I've seen from time to time
before where a channel that is either Copy Free or unencrypted
occasional tunes and claims to be protected using CGMS-Analog One
Copy. When I go to investigate, the channel is back to Copy Free. Not
sure how that happens.

Can you make sure your backend is logging with the "-v
general,important,record,channel" flags and then try an replicate this
for me? If you can, please pass the logs along and I'll take a peek.

--
Ron Frazier