[mythtv-users] folder.jpg use

Greg Grotsky spikeygg.mythbox at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 16:20:49 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Yianni Vidalis
<yiannividalis at hotmail.com>wrote:

> It's been a year :) and I haven't heard anything regarding this . Can any
> developer comment on this issue? Should I open a ticket or is it the
> required functionality?
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Yianni.

I'm no developer but I had this problem a while ago.  Check your mythvideo
options and make sure that you do not have File Browsing Mode enabled.  I
did on one of my machines and it caused the viewer to ignore the folder.jpg
files in my directory structure.  If this doesn't cure it, I don't know
what else could be wrong.  All three of my myth systems display every
Folder.jpg (or folder.jpg) file within directories.

Good luck!
-Greg