[mythtv-users] Wiki Editing - new to wiki editing and need quick pointers

Jeremy Jones jeremy.dwain.jones at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 20:53:20 UTC 2012

I have a few items that over the past months It was suggested I add to
an appropriate place on the Wiki.  One such was some hardware UpNP clients
I am using.  I /think/ I can just type the page name in the address tab of
the browser and then edit the non-existent page to create a new one.  For
the item above there is a template that I would use as a starting point.
 Do I just /edit/ that template (to get to the code) and then copy
everything, then paste that code into the "new" page?  What about the index
for the UpNP pages, will it just automatically add the new page based on
the category?

Thanks for any quick (brief) pointers anyone can offer.  I don't want to
take much of anyone's time. I don't have much to spend contributing myself.

Jeremy