[mythtv-users] How to get mythtv-buildrebuild.py to work with MythWeb? ; WAS: GetPreviewImage is checking for recording at wrong start time

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Thu Jan 5 19:01:15 UTC 2012

On 1/5/2012 13:51, jk90090 wrote:
>> Further, if you want more up to date mythweb from the existing ebuild
>> files, users of master are expected to simply edit the hash in the
>> ebuild and voila, it's up to date.
>>
> I'm not familiar enough with github to know what hash to put to
> achieve this.  Advise?

https://github.com/MythTV/mythweb/commits/master

The hash is listed on the right side of the list.  The shortened hash
(SREV) must be exact, seven or very rarely eight characters, as
mentioned in the other message.  The full hash can be found by mousing
over the link, but the ebuild will technically accept any length, as
long as its sufficient for uniqueness.  You could use the same value for
REV and SREV if you so desired.