[mythtv-users] Manual Channel Add

Christopher Provias kryspy33 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 14:10:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to successfully manually add 2
sub-channels.   After a full scan channels 67_2 (69405) and 67_3 (73159)
are not found even though they work in other applications.    Using the
channel editor I think I have tried everything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.   I can get guide data for these
channels and schedule recordings.  The recordings show a B and fail.
Looking further I believe it is due to a failed channels change.   In the
frontend the channel is just black when tuned.

Kryspy