[mythtv-users] Necessary to remove pulseaudio?

Kris B. krisbee at krisbee.com
Wed Jan 4 13:19:05 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012, at 12:44 PM, Paul Gardiner wrote:
> saying that, other than when using pulse, there should be no
> A/V sync problems? I've had sync problems on every frontend I've
> built, with a great variety of hardware. I assumed it was just
> an attribute of mythtv.

Never had a sync problem with either frontend, using mythvideo or
regular tv recordings from my ota tuner.  I don't believe it is normal
to have a sync issue.  Some do because of analog captures, where sound
and video are seperate and the combined, I believe, but I think that is
the only time syncs are prone to being out of sync.

--
  Kris B.
  krisbee at krisbee.com