[mythtv-users] HD Audio in 0.24-fixes?

Neil Salstrom salstrom at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 00:39:20 UTC 2012

Happy new year!

I recently got a Nvidia GT430 and a receiver that can play HD-audio...
 I'm currently running 0.24-fixes from git.  Reading through the
mailing list history I still can't figure out if HD Audio (DTS-HD,
TrueHD, etc) are supported by 0.24-fixes.  It seems that some people
are using it but I'm not sure if that is through patches.  I've got
everything working great with the exception of no options for HD

If there are patches to 0.24 can someone point me that way and I'll
compile them in to my build?

If not then this may move me to trunk....