[mythtv-users] Slave Backend

Jeffrey Preston jpreston at longlines.com
Wed Feb 29 23:09:41 UTC 2012

I deleted all tuners on the master, and it deleted all the local digital
tuners as well as all the analog tuners on the slave backend.  However, when
I added them all back (adding the digitals for the MBE, and the analog
tuners locally on the SBE) the tuners are now listed as:

Tuner 1 is unavailable (yellow)

Tuner 2 is unavailable (yellow)

Tuner 3 is unavailable (yellow)

Tuner 4 is not recording

Tuner 5 is not recording

Tuner 6 is not recording

Tuner 7 is not recording

Tuner 8 is not recording

Tuner 9 is not recording

And this is after a reboot....  Any other ideas - anyone?