[mythtv-users] Mac gcc et al without XCode

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Tue Feb 28 12:28:55 UTC 2012

On 2/28/12 10:48 AM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> On 28 February 2012 20:35, Warpme<warpme at o2.pl>  wrote:
>> Argh. I simply forgot about this issue. I had this frequently in past (with
>> 10.6.x) and indeed relaunching build helps.
>> This is was also case here.
>> Finally I was able to build Qt but building process seems to failing now on
>> libogg.
> And once again, you clearly haven't read the README file
>
>> Log is following:
>> [osx-pkg] Using previously downloaded libogg
>> [osx-pkg] Using previously unpacked libogg
> So you had an existing libogg unpack there, probably with crap from a
> previous compilation
>
> I did clearly write to remove existing building dir.
>
> so do a rm -rf .osx-packager/src/libogg-1.1.2
>
> and try again.
>
> (And I'm guessing if that one is crap, I'm sure there are others like that)
>
> How hard is it to read the doc really?

Heh, more trust on me pls.
Before any experiments with new packaging scripts I always delete all
dirs in .osx-packager/src/ - so current libogg problem is not related to
previous builds.
Before sending report to You I do dirs clean again and also verify is
libogg build an fresh build or not. It was.
Regarding reading README: I read it. I simply forgot that Qt 4.8 issue
from Yesterday might be issue with Qt fragility on parallels builds...
Ppl do sometimes mistakes (especially when many other things are racing
for their time).

I cleared libogg dir in .osx-packager/src/.
Build fails exactly tn the same place.

.br