[mythtv-users] Mac gcc et al without XCode

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 22:38:38 UTC 2012

Hi

On Tuesday, 28 February 2012, Warpme wrote:

> From some reason I can't find Your last replay in thunderbird - but it is
> present in gossamer :-(
>
> Indeed it looks I missed fact that current packaging git has reverted Your
> new script.
> I pulled MythTV-packaging-v0.25pre-228-**g12679e7 and give it run:
>
> Some people are unappreciative of the effort done unless they've done it
themselves. I guess some kind of misplaced territoriality.

Running osx-packger.pl fails here:

Read the readme file , that's what it is for.
As I mentioned in the readme file, if running parallel compiling it will
fail a few times... Either run the script a few times (it will resume from
where it left of) until its all complete or run it with -noparallel (the
last option will succeed, but takes forever)

> [osx-pkg] Using 5 jobs on 4 parallel CPUs

 There you go.. You're compiling with -j5