[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend (mythvideo) .25 crashes and timeouts

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 07:17:31 UTC 2012

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 8:10 PM, Phill Wiggin <alamar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I'm aware I'm using development code. The response is appreciated, the
> attitude is not.
>
> I'm perfectly willing to accept that the code isn't stable/complete, I was
> merely trying to determine whether it was a Myth issue or a problem external
> to Myth.

At the risk of further attitude jibes "top posting"  :-)

Seriously though there have been other posts recently about palyback
being borked in master. Not sure whether it was here or mythbuntu
forums.

Sorry if I was a bit abrupt, but I am sick of trying to help people
who do not appreciate that at present what they think is 0.25 is NOT
0.25 and that they expect it to work like released code. Possibly when
I see your name (which is familiar from this list) and your response
you know what you are doing so sorry for the jibe.

Anyway, may be a temporary glitch because, as I say, I have seen
reports of recent breakage, sorry I can't be more specific.