[mythtv-users] Sound Problem in Mythfronted

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 01:12:54 UTC 2012

On 24 February 2012 06:08, Or Duek <orduek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> about what I run here - its liveTV based on DTT.
> It was fine for a long while, until one update (using your repositories) something like 3 months ago.
> I had many things going on back then so I wasn't able to try and solve it then.
>
> Again,
> I'm very grateful for your help.

It appears to be an issue with the AAC decoder. There was a ffmpeg
backport to fix an AAC/LATM playback issue on BBC HD.. I would be that
this have introduced a regression that broke your AAC playback..

Definitely something to try. We can try if it has been fixed in 0.25
as it has a more recent ffmpeg all together

Can you upload a video somewhere I could play with ?

Thanks
JY