[mythtv-users] Cutlist/navigation improvements? (was Keyframe identification in cutlist editor)

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Wed Feb 22 10:01:17 UTC 2012

On 21/02/2012 19:38, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> navigation in the editor will
> change significantly to make it /much/ easier (and much more like
> navigating during playback--and, for that matter, navigating in playback
> will change significantly to add some features available in editing).

Hi Mike,

Can you give us a sneaky peak at how cutlist navigation and playback
navigation will change in the future, as I'm intrigued? At the moment I
quite like the way, when editing, we can choose which interval to
skip/forwards back using up/down arrow (e.g. 5 seconds, 20 seconds, 1
minute etc.) and I do sometimes think that would be useful in playback.

Cheers,

John

--
John Veness, MythTV user, UK, DVB-T