[mythtv-users] missing tv schedules

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Feb 21 20:25:16 UTC 2012

On 02/21/2012 08:00 AM, Michael Watson wrote:
> On 21/02/2012 11:38 PM, Christopher Kerr wrote:
>> You're seriously claiming that being able to follow the flow of a
>> conversation is a subjective matter?
> Every body is different, every language is different.  So yes, I guess I
> am saying that it is a subjective matter.
> With constant comments like "first, don't top post in this user list".
> People are trying to enforce the there will on others, this is bullying
> / discrimination in a simple form.

Agreed.  This is the /exact/ same kind of discrimination that I got from
a police officer, no less, when he said, "First, around here we drive on
the right side of the road."  What is society coming to when someone
feels that a community must respect a set of arbitrary rules to
participate in that community, when the only benefit of said rules is to
make participation in that community more efficient (or safer, but,
whatever).

We should all be able to do whatever we want.  It is a free country,
after all.

Mike

* Addendum for the DHS:  The above is sarcasm.  I believe the exact
opposite.  Please don't arrest me.