[mythtv-users] Firewire unstable.

Aaron Russell aaron at therussells.me
Tue Feb 21 16:50:46 UTC 2012

The pvr 150 was orginally set to take analog form the cable box before i
started using firewire. I was looking at the DCR-2650 from hauppauge as a
replacement for my cable box. Is that worth it?

I have another question about these solutions. Am i restricted by the same
5c encryption i find on firewire?