[mythtv-users] Transcoded recordings playback fails: audio failure, video stutters (was Last MythTV Gentoo ebuild... buffer issues)

Andrew Leech coronasensei at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 00:06:52 UTC 2012

Hi,
I'm pretty sure this is the same problem I'm having, as per the comment
I put on the ticket.

While waiting for any more suggestions or information regarding a fix,
JK could you give me more more details on how you're re-wrapping your
nuv files to make them playable?
I haven't yet definitely confirmed whether it is just transcoded files
causing me problems, I should turn of transcoding for now and see how it
goes, but I'd like to be able to fix shows that are already badly
skipping so I can at least watch them.

Cheers,
Andrew