[mythtv-users] [mythtv] missing tv schedules

Nicolas Riendeau knight at teksavvy.com
Sun Feb 19 16:10:09 UTC 2012

Hi!

On 2/19/2012 10:44 AM, jameskel at comcast.net wrote:
> I am using one multiplexed channel which contains 11 tv stations.
>
> In FE (watching tv), tv schedules for 9 stations appear but 2 don't.
> In BE (Video Sources), I am using Listings Grabber: "Transmitted Guide Only (EIT)"
> Channel Frequency Table: us-cable
>
> How can I drill into this problem to understand why this is happening?

You actually want to ask that question on mythtv-users and not
mythtv-dev as mythtv-dev is for question related to programming for MythTV.

Maybe those two TV stations don't broadcase EIT data?

By the way it is highly suggested to use Schedules Direct
(http://www.schedulesdirect.org/) in North America as the quality of the
EIT data provided is usually very poor (if not inexistent).

Have a nice day!

Nick