[mythtv-users] channel coming in funky

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Sun Feb 12 20:07:41 UTC 2012

I just did a new install of .24 on Linux Mint 12. I am using an HVR-1950
usb tuner. I did a scan (us-broadcast) over the air and picked up the
expected channels. However, some are funky. You can see a screen shot
here:
http://www.lctn.org/uploads/11/42/1142c87dd234002471012a89ab1b2509/Screenshot.png.

The channel is very distorted, yet the same HD channel on my TV,
without using myth is crystal clear. The distorted channel is 11_1
(Kare11-HD) in the mpls area. The next one up 11_2 is perfect. The
station doesn't show up under any other frequency, so I am hoping to
find a way to fix this one and a few others doing the same thing.

Any ideas?

Raymond