[mythtv-users] Send EPG data between 2 backends

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 18:13:00 UTC 2012

Hello all, I have a little problem, I have two MythTV backend/frontend
systems on different places. On place1 I have channel ETBSAT from
DVB-T with full EPG data, on the place2 I have the same channel but
from DVB-S and there is no EPG data.

How could I export the EPG data from place1 backend and import it on
the place2 backend?

I try this on the place1:

echo "select * from program where chanid=3252" | mysql -h localhost -u
mythtv -pmypass mythconverg > etbsat.txt

This generate a etbsat.txt file with all program info, then I can send
it with scp to the place2, but I don't know how to add all this info
on the backend.

I am not expert on MySQL, I will appreciate any help, best regards.

--
Josu Lazkano