[mythtv-users] Rebooting master results in slave not connected

Andy Sheen sheen.andy at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 9 19:57:41 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I've been running MythTV 23.bugfix on Ubuntu 10.04 for a while now. I'm
extremely happy with it but decided to add a slave backend on one of my
other computers. It all works very nicely unless I reboot the master
back end when the slave seems to appear with the tuners "currently not
connected".

Have I set something up incorrectly - I've done a search but pulled up
nothing seemingly relevant? I've waited 30 minutes to see if it would
reconnect, but nothing doing. It seems a bit silly that if the master is
rebooted, the slave can't reconnect. Any advice?

Thanks

Andy