[mythtv-users] Using mythlink.pl in a system event.

Zarthan South zarthan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:07:14 UTC 2012

The value for me adding the link at the tail end of the conversion was that
I knew we could watch the show once the name became visible. We use
Logitech Revues as the frontend and since it has a handy browser we can now
delete the show from Mythweb. Having the cronjob run every 10 minutes seems
to keep everything tidy.

Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions.