[mythtv-users] HDPVR ringbuffer WaitForAvail

John Nissley jnissley at nissley.org
Sun Feb 5 23:12:23 UTC 2012

When I am watching live tv or recording a show on my HDPVR I keep
receiving the following errors in my log file.

ProcessRequest ringbuffer.cpp:1093 (WaitForAvail) -
RingBuf(/video1/2778_20120205170546.mpg): Waited 0.2 seconds for data

The show appears to record and play OK but I was wondering if there is a
configuration change that I can make to help stop this error from
showing up in my log.

I am running the latest trunk version but have seen this for a long time
so this is not something new.

Thanks