[mythtv-users] Seek problems with Handbrake 0.9.5 high profile encodings

Jason Gillis spuppet at comcast.net
Sun Feb 5 17:33:01 UTC 2012

> I don't know much about the mythbuntu repo, but as I understand you
> can enable daily builds for the 0.24-fixes branch. So it should be in
> the build that happens today.

The fix showed up in an update last night.  In some very limited testing, it seems to have resolved the problem.  I'm not seeing any of the AV sync messages I was seeing before, and the seeking is working as expected.

I'll do some more testing, but I think that at this point, it's probably fixed.

Thanks for your help on this, Taylor!