[mythtv-users] Seek problems with Handbrake 0.9.5 high profile encodings

Jason Gillis spuppet at comcast.net
Sat Feb 4 19:56:16 UTC 2012

> Thanks for opening the ticket. I don't see the playback log file
> attached? You did provide the --version output.
>
> Regards.
> --
> Taylor

Hi Taylor,

I saw that a change got committed last night.  Thanks for taking this issue on and fixing it.

I'm using mythbuntu's repos, is there an easy way for me to test out this change?  From the changes visible in git, it looks like they'll apply to the 0.24.2 sources, so I guess I can try building that and see how things fare, but I'm wondering if there's an easier way.

Jason