[mythtv-users] User Job to rip subtitles from each program

David Crawford davidcrawford83 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 17:12:35 UTC 2012

On 4 February 2012 17:00, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:

> On 2/4/2012 11:48, David Crawford wrote:
> > MythTV.exceptions.MythError: External system call failed: code 126
>
> Your external code failed with an exit code of 126.  Whatever that
> means, you would have to look through your external code to find out.

Thanks again Raymond, you couldnt give me any directions as to where the
external code might be located could you?

BTW, if i change the the line of the script that calls the other
"uksub2srt" script from "/home/dave/uksub2srt/uksub2srt.py" to
"python /home/dave/uksub2srt/uksub2srt.py"
I can an exit code of 1, everything else in the error message is the same
however.