[mythtv-users] OT: Homerun Prime

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 22:13:26 UTC 2012

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 21:31, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
>> I believe there is a (non-Prime) "TECH" model that does multicast for
>> business use(*), and I would expect a Prime equivalent should exist
>> (I know there is a company reselling the CETON cards/silicon for
>> such a business use).
>
> I'll look into that.

Here is info about the company Ceton works with
(perhaps overkill/overpriced for your particular need, but...)

http://www.atxnetworks.com/bulk-qam-to-gige

(I do not have any Ceton cards, and I have no
(to my knowledge, although who knows about
the various mutual funds who invest in various
venture capital firms) investment interest in
Ceton, nor SiliconDust.  I am only providing the
info in the case that it might be useful to you.)