[mythtv-users] Which "smart" TVs work with the mythtv UPNP server?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 13:59:25 UTC 2012

Sigh... and I'm just as guilty of the infraction, it seems.  Sorry.

Seems that with the "new" gmail compose arrangement, you can't see
that your replies are "above" the quoted text until after you hit
send.  Also, in the process of turning it on, it "helpfully" switched
to HTML mode, too.

Never fear, I've learned my lesson and switched back to textmode and
the "old" compose.  At least until Google sees the error of their ways
or forces me to use the new compose arrangement.