[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.26 on Gentoo

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Mon Dec 31 10:34:05 UTC 2012

Am 08.12.2012 15:38, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:

> I run 0.25 on gentoo and would like to upgrade and test 0.26 here as well.
>
> Unfortunately I have a rather old frontend which runs an even older
> nvidia-card ... when I last tried to PXE-boot minimyth-0.25.3-82 on it,
> graphics were blurred ... it seems that the card isn't supported by that
> latest minimyth anymore and I assume it won't be better with a 0.26
> minimyth.

I am going to test the new 0.26 ebuilds mentioned here.

Could someone share the tarball or a link for the minimyth-release
_before_ "ram-minimyth-0.26.0-82" (was there any 0.26 release older than
that?). I'd need because I need those older nvidia-drivers in there.
Can't find that on their website ...

Thanks!

Stefan