[mythtv-users] Which "smart" TVs work with the mythtv UPNP server?

Dimitar Gospodinov dimmyth at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 31 00:22:23 UTC 2012

All it shows is the MythTV machine on the network. When I try to connect to it, it says "Request can not be completed" and nothing else.
Searching on Internet shows that others have run into this problem.
There is also an application for Samsung smart TVs that connects to MythTV - http://sourceforge.net/p/smartmythtv/wiki/Home/