[mythtv-users] Which "smart" TVs work with the mythtv UPNP server?

stuart stuart at xnet.com
Sun Dec 30 21:30:51 UTC 2012

Oh, I'm not asking this right am I.  I should have added a bit about
DLNA.  Now when I google I am catching all types of hits w.r.t. using
DLNA (which is some sort of UPNP) capable TVs and Bluray Players with a
mythtv back end. Ah...  so, is there a wiki or howto page that deals
directly with the subject of interoperability between
commercial/consumer DLNA media equipment and a mythtv back end?

-thanks