[mythtv-users] Download all coverart

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Fri Dec 28 19:17:42 UTC 2012

On 12/28/2012 13:29, Dave Sexton wrote:
> On Friday 28 December 2012 17:55:46 Dave Sexton wrote:
>> As is typica, I spend an amount of time searching and then find the right
>> answer staring me in the face immidiately after asking someone else!
>
> OK, now I'm feeling truely dumb ..
>
> mythmetadatalookup did not work. It found the details for my recorded programs
> but not the rest of the video media.
>
> Is there any way to force a refresh of that?

Mythmetadatalookup only operates on recordings, while you're talking
about the video library. The easiest way is just going to be to sit down
on some computer with a PC and hit 'w' on each video. The batch metadata
scanner will only operate on a file once, to keep load on the metadata
servers down. The alternative is to flush everything out of the media
out of the library, and let the bulk scanner run over all of it again,
but you'll have to run through everything afterwards to check for videos
it did not recognize, and other incorrect grabs.