[mythtv-users] Lossless Cut Inaccurate Cut Points

Eric Smith erictsmith at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 14:39:48 UTC 2012

I have quite a few shows recorded off of channels with no commercials that
I would like to archive.  I'd like to cut the beginning and end of the
recording and archive the episode to mythvideo.  I finally got an
opportunity to sit down with Lossless Cut last night and started moving
some recordings to mythvideo.  I archived 5 recordings and then went and
checked my work in mythvideo. In all 5 cases, the cut recording ended
significantly earlier than I had marked it (using keyframes in the edit
recording ui).  In some cases, it looks like the lossless cut copy actually
ended as much as 5 minutes prior to my "cut to the end" cut point.  Has
anyone else experienced this?