[mythtv-users] Automatic title groups broken after rename

Martin Ginkel martin_ginkel at web.de
Thu Dec 27 20:44:31 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have some recordings which are actually a series. But the original metadata
contains title and episode subtitle concatenated in the title field.

I edited title and subtitle to get a group of recordings in the recordings list.
But this gives me only the series title as an empty group.
The recordings are still available in the 'All Recordings' list.

Is there a way to correct this? I could also directly edit the recorded table in
the database, but so far I didn't find a way (tried to change seriesid or
programid).

Can someone of the devs explain, how these automatic groups are generated.

       TIA
          Martin