[mythtv-users] Merry Christmas everyone!

Raymond Boettcher raymondboettcher at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 04:02:08 UTC 2012

I know this is really off topic but considering the traffic is slow right now in this mailing list I just wanted to open up a thread and say Merry Christmas!  No doubt that is what everyone is doing right now instead of talking on the mailing list.

Special thanks to everyone who has put time and dedication into the development of MythTV.  I have used MythTV since 0.19 and have always been happy with this program.  I have computers dedicated to running only this program!

I'm of course still working on the MythIPTV project and hope to release a beta soon.  The project has been holding for about a year pending fixing the Network Tuner.  But with new support for HTTP Steaming, I plan to rewrite how the program operates completely!  But when I'm done it will allow a passthru transcode to a format MythTV will accept (mpeg-ts).   This will allow most internet TV stations to be fed through MythTV's core system so channel numbers can be allocated and many steaming formats to be supported (rtmp, mmsh, etc).

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android