[mythtv-users] .26 rpms for Centos 6.3

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 18:19:42 UTC 2012

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 9:31 AM, Jeff Siddall <news at siddall.name> wrote:
> I had issues with this too and cane across this bug report:
>
> http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10265
>
> Stopping messagebus and restarting mythbackend WFM.

Yes, I confirmed that worked for me as well but that's not much of a fix :)

I even tried building a newer QT for EL 6 (4.6.4 vs. 4.6.2 provided by
CentOS) hoping that the bug was fixed upstream but no, it wasn't...

I'm still curious that it was reported that Scientific Linux didn't
have this issue... But they have the same version of QT as RHEL and
CentOS...

Richard