No subject

Sat Dec 15 06:33:16 UTC 2012

functionality and was wondering if anyone had some pointers.

thanks,
allan

--e0cb4efe288a0a70c304d150e671

950Q (with the xc5000 tuner). =A0No analog recording needed. Frequently myt=
hbackend fails to recognize the device and as a result does not 1) scan cha=
nnels in setup and/or 2) does not record content. =A0This is the case for 0=
.26 on a machine running Mint 14 and one running Ubuntu 12.04. =A0On both m=
achines, kaffeine always seems to work fine, both channel scanning and reco=
rding content, so I know I have a signal to the device and that it is funct=
ioning. =A0I have tried adding a /etc/modprobe.d/xc5000.conf file with &#39=
;options xc5000 no_poweroff=3D1 &#39; and this does not seem to help. =A0In=
 addition, I downloaded and compiled the most recent v4l-dvb drivers to no =
avail either. =A0</div>
bles and others not. =A0I have not heard recently about changes that either=
 break or fix functionality and was wondering if anyone had some pointers.<=
/div>

--e0cb4efe288a0a70c304d150e671--