[mythtv-users] MythTV Android Frontend issue

Bob Cottingham bobnvic at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 19:43:03 UTC 2012

What version of MythTV are you guys running and about how many recordings
do you have?  I'm still on 0.25 (0.25.3) and Daniel thought that my issue
may have to do with the large number of recordings that I have (approx
1,000).

I haven't gotten the chance to try 0.26 yet, but was planning to set some
time aside over the Christmas holidays to test it and see if the list would
show up with that version.

Bob