[mythtv-users] New Sky+ App - control Sky box via tcp/ip network

Michael Watson michael at thewatsonfamily.id.au
Fri Dec 14 05:51:16 UTC 2012

On 14/12/2012 4:42 PM, Dave Pearson wrote:
> [...]
Ok, lets see whats going on.  Download nettool from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nettool/
Extract the zip file, and chmod +x start-nettool.sh
run the start-nettool.sh script, then click on TCP Tunnel.
Make sure the Listen On details are "all local addresses" and port "49153"
Set the Tunnel to Details to ip address of the skybox and port 49153.
Click Listen

Use firefox as you did previously, but use localhost (or 127.0.0.1) as
the address instead of 192.168.1.202
We should see all the output that firefox sends and the skybox returns.
Please post the contents of both windows.

Once we work this out, Ill give you a complete channel change script.