[mythtv-users] composite / s-video options for 0.26

my thtv mythtv at cain.id.au
Mon Dec 10 22:05:04 UTC 2012

I'm looking for successful configurations for using the composite or
s-video output of my set-top box with myth 0.26.

I'm interested in knowing what cards or tuners are currently known to work.

I used to use framegrabber cards for this , such as BT848.  However
these proved troublesome from about 0.22. So then I changed to a
PVR-150, however, this no longer works for me with live TV on 0.26.

I would like to know if there is a current configuration that works with
BOTH recordings and live TV using s-video as a source?
(For suggestions in replacing the PVR-150, I'm in a PAL country, if it
make a difference.)

Thanks
Andrew