[mythtv-users] .26 rpms for Centos 6.3

Russell Gower mythtv at thegowers.me.uk
Mon Dec 10 18:14:48 UTC 2012

On 10 Dec 2012, at 14:21, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:40 AM, Ijaaz A. Ullah
> <ijaaz at digitalmethods.com> wrote:
>> Are there any repositories that have Centos 6 rpms for .26?
>>
>> Atrpms seems like it's down and rpmfusion only has 25.2
>
> Well I don't know what to do at this point. There's something
> different about CentOS that is causing issues. I did a fresh install
> of CentOS 6.3 this weekend and I couldn't get MythTV to work at all. I
> even tried backing down to 0.25.3 and still no go. I ended up wiping
> it and going with Fedora 17... I was really trying to get out of the 6
> month update cycle... Maybe next time :)

I'm running .25.2 on CentOS 6 (currently still on 6.2), I run separate front end and backend systems on bare minimum builds. I build the RPM's myself using the scripts in the git packaging repository.

I can provide the output from "yum list installed" and "chkconfig --list" from each system and the kick start files I use to build the systems if it helps.

Russell