[mythtv-users] Odd playback behavior since 0.26

Robert Havlin bob.havlin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 16:21:29 UTC 2012

I experience the same issue with playback.  Based on my testing, there is
nothing wrong with the recording coming from the HD-PVR (same setup for
more than a year and no problems until 0.26).  I can even play the file
with a different player - VLC.  It seems like there are some serious bugs
with streaming from the backend in 0.26.

In fact, just yesterday, in addition to the video stream corruption you
pointed out, I noticed that playback will sometimes simply quit and return
to the "Recordings" screen with the most recent version of 0.26-fixes
(v0.26.0-55-g09ac5b2).