[mythtv-users] Programming remote button bindings (WAS: What major features are planned for 0.27?)

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Wed Dec 5 05:24:00 UTC 2012

Joey Morris <rjmorris at nc.rr.com> says:
> I agree that it's inconvenient sometimes to move over to the "Series
> List" to access that menu

Both menus are always available in Watch Recordings no matter which
one appears first depending on the context. Push MENU again.

> I access the recording Info screen much more often than I access the
> Group Menu. We all have our different usage patterns.

Same here. (Especially since the alternative way of seeing the
information is buried in MENU|Recording Options|Show Recording
Details.) More to the point, such usage is consistent with how INFO
acts during playback, showing more information about the recording.