[mythtv-users] 0.26: database upgrade not allowed

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Mon Dec 3 14:34:41 UTC 2012

On 2012-12-03 15:25, Michael T. Dean wrote:
>> Currently the php issues remain so mythweb is unusable to research this.
>>
> Yes, and as Raymond mentioned, the backend you started was /not/ the
> master backend--meaning if it was on the host where you normally run the
> master backend, you started it in a bad environment that had a bad
> config.xml so it didn't know it was supposed to be the master.  Note
> that this may also be the cause of your next issue, too.

backend was to run as mythtv user which was in the command line option;
mythtv user has config.xml.

But we can ignore that issue now.

We have a kernel 3.6.8 with dvb device, but mythtv does not open it.
Mythtv sits more or less idle. Due to no device? Due to my power search
not being UTC compatible?
Mythweb has the issues as noted in ticket 11270. Despite ticket 10504.

Udo