[mythtv-users] LiveTV failing to lock, but scheduled ok

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 12:16:52 UTC 2012

Trying to diagnose a remote Myth 0.26 Problem for a friend. I setup a mythbox
for him with a sony dual tuner. He can schedule recordings fine and they
record/play back with no problems.
But when he uses LiveTV it fails to lock despite have 70%+ signal. And he says
the system locks up and he has to reset the box.
I vaguely remember some config quirks with LiveTV that didn't apply to
scheduled recordings, but my google fu is failing. Anyone else remember?
--
Lindsay Mathieson