[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase question

Scott Chevalley avalon at osguru.org
Thu Aug 30 15:44:25 UTC 2012

I'm using schedulesdirect and recently found that Verizon added BBC America HD
so I went into my schedulesdirect account, saw the channel was disabled, so I
enabled it, saved and then went to my 0.25 mythbuntu backend and ran
mythfilldatabase to fetch the programming data for the new channel.  I did
finally get it to report success in mythweb backend status page today by running

mythfilldatabase --max-days 14

and I have scheduling info on BBCA HD for today, but if I go to Saturday at 9pm
(when the new season of Doctor Who starts) I see "No DATA".

I've tried running mythfilldatabase with --dd-grab-all and --do-channel-updates
but nothing puts more than a day of scheduling for those channels...

Is there something special I need to do to refresh the scheduling for that
channe?  I'm sure I'm just missing something simple.

Thanks!
Scott